Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Scripted TV: Sitcoms, Dramas, Scifi, Westerns

07-02-2006, 06:13 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
This sounds pretty neat, even though all the series have been released it will still be a nostalgic treat for the fans of the shows that made the WB a success

The WB signing off on Sept. 17 and commemorating the event by airing the original episodes of Felicity, Angel, Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Dawson's Creek, beginning at 5p and running through 10p. The next day, the CW will be born.
  07-02-2006, 06:22 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,148 posts since Jun 2005
Yeah, I think this is pretty cool, inluding the retrospective they're supposed to be doing with 100 actors who've appeared on the WB. I liked the reels they did on Buffy and Angel, and I was shocked they didn't do something similar with Charmed when it ended this year.
Update 7Feb12 - Still not really trading, except for a few selected sets for friends. Check out my fannish activities through my home page at http://www.debwalsh.com/. Thanks for your understanding! E-mail only - no PMs, please.
  07-03-2006, 12:59 AM
Gramma of CPS

Stats: 4,271 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to cp32
COOL ! So what's going to air on CW?