Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Scripted TV: Sitcoms, Dramas, Scifi, Westerns

03-03-2007, 07:02 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
On ABC Family, 8pm EST/7pm CST

Yee-haw!

03-06-2007, 10:21 AM

Sex-driven like the movie, some out-of-character moments like the movie, but at least Daisy Duke was done much better. And the Dukes looked more like the original Dukes.

03-13-2007, 07:49 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 482 posts since Jun 2005
This movie was released today on dvd, I saw it at Walmart this afternoon.
  03-13-2007, 09:31 AM

Yeah, it was at Blockbuster too, the unrated version.

Last time, with theatre release, I pretty much despised the unrated version. I regret having got it, I still don't have the unrated version on DVD.

03-13-2007, 10:56 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
I did not like it at all, too much sex for me...not in the spirit of the show which it is linked
  03-17-2007, 06:43 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by lordsmurf

Sex-driven like the movie, some out-of-character moments like the movie, but at least Daisy Duke was done much better. And the Dukes looked more like the original Dukes.

Yeah, I think Jessica Simpson is scary looking with here buggy eyes and big horsey mouth.