Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Scripted TV: Sitcoms, Dramas, Scifi, Westerns

10-15-2007, 10:25 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 482 posts since Jun 2005

CBS/Paramount had scheduled Hawaii Five-O - The 3rd Season for DVD release on January 22nd.
Now we can additionally tell you that the cost on this will be $49.99 SRP (same as the previous two season sets),
for 24 episodes on 6 DVDs.

Filmed entirely on location in Hawaii, this popular long-running cop show followed Jack Lord as
he played Steve McGarrett, the tough-as-nails, cool-as-ice head of an elite state police unit that
investigated "organized crime, murder, assassination attempts, foreign agents, and felonies of every
type." James MacArthur played his second-in-command Danny ("Danno") Williams, with local actors playing
members of the Five-O team.