Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Scripted TV: Sitcoms, Dramas, Scifi, Westerns

10-17-2007, 04:09 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 482 posts since Jun 2005
According to tvshowsondvd.com, Warner Bros. has decided to release "Perfect Strangers" on DVD. More info. on the release can be found here:

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Per...s-Release/8287
  10-17-2007, 03:34 PM
Verified Member

Arcade Wins: Skate Boarder Champion
Stats: 3,625 posts since Oct 2006
Send a message via ICQ to konfusion Send a message via AIM to konfusion Send a message via MSN to konfusion Send a message via Yahoo to konfusion
i seen this i cant wait. I'm going to buy it right away. Hopfully they will release all seasons and other TGIF sitcoms.