03-02-2008, 01:14 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 482 posts since Jun 2005
The 2 hr season, and possible series finale airs on 3-3-08 at 8:00PM EST/PST. Though the show is good, it's still uncertain whether or not the show will be picked up for a 2nd season. I for one hope it is picked up, other than Prison Break, can you name a better Drama series on FOX?
  03-02-2008, 08:32 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,760 posts since May 2005
I have a hard time naming a better drama on ANY channel, must less Fox. Maybe HOUSE, M.D.
For that matter, hard time naming a better show period.

03-03-2008, 05:12 PM
Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 1,453 posts since Jun 2005
Come on, LS! It's OK, but "I have a hard time naming a better drama on ANY channel,"??????? The woman (mother)constantly tries to dress like she's sixteen or something! The poor kid probably offs her because of her annoying attitude! I do like the robots, but "the best drama on any channel"! It's more Scifi! Now, that they brought on one of the losers off 90210 it will probably get cancelled!

How about Damages,Rescue Me, Burn Notice, Mad Men, Traveler or my personal favorite-Breaking BAD for best drama?? I've really been impressed with the acting skills of the guy who used to play the father on Malcolm In The Middle!

PS- Jericho is shaping up to be interesting too!