Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Scripted TV: Sitcoms, Dramas, Scifi, Westerns

07-24-2005, 07:54 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
This movie really sort of snuck up on us, not much advertising.
In theatres now!

I saw Rob Zombie in Dallas, with hottie Sheri Moon, at the DVD premiere release in Dallas some years back, got both of them to autograph my HOUSE OF 1000 CORPSES release. Sheri was cute and talked to everybody, she was having fun (and was sober too).

Rob was kinda in a funk, but my friend found a way to get a rise out of him... he got the silver bottom of the DVD autographed!

I ended up having to make my friend a copy so he could have a working DVD.

It was one of those movies I'll never forget. I don't know how this sequel will turn out, but I'm gonna go see it for the standard $4 tomorrow at the local theatre, if it's playing there.

07-24-2005, 12:01 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 960 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to battle7
I went to see House of 1000 Corpses twice and really liked it, I'm gonn have to check the sequel out as well.
  07-24-2005, 12:54 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,189 posts since Apr 2005
I hope I can make it to the sequel. Looks to be a really messed up revenge picture and not much "horror". Very similar to an old grind house film. Need to pick up the two soundtracks. There's one disc of country music by 2 singer (B&S are their initials, get it) that supposedly disappeared at the hotel in the film.
  07-24-2005, 01:22 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
The sequel has been getting rave reviews from every horror magazine there is, they say its 100% better than the 1st and an instant classic along the lines of the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre
  07-24-2005, 01:24 PM

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by allaboutduncan

(B&S are their initials, get it)
I don't get it.
  07-24-2005, 11:15 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,189 posts since Apr 2005
Here's the URL for the Banjo and Sullivan site.

http://www.banjoandsullivan.com/

B&S (BS = Bullcrap). It's all made up for the movie. Here's one of their song titles: "I'm at home gettin' hammered, while she's out gettin' nailed."

Whether you like Zombie's music or his movies, you have to admit, the man's quite prolific and creative. I've been a huge fan since he formed White Zombie back in the early 90's.
  07-25-2005, 07:25 AM

Oh yeah, I took one quick peek at that site and saw Rob's artwork, he's got a very distinct style. He is a very smart man, I will say that, having met him and watched many interviews with him. He is not a talkative guy, but when he is, some really smart things come out. His music is very original, and very distinct, and will far outlast many things on the radio today, he's an icon in the metal genre, and for good reason. The man has my respect, as well as a fan to his music and movies.