Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Scripted TV: Sitcoms, Dramas, Scifi, Westerns

07-26-2005, 12:28 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 960 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to battle7
Gunsmoke marathon on Encore westerns in August, check you local listings for exact times and dates, thanks to Tobal2 for the heads up.
  07-26-2005, 01:12 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Ah, crud. I don't get this channel.
  07-26-2005, 02:57 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
I wonder if its going to be earlier seasons during the marathons or just a continuation of whats already on, like instead of 2 eps a day they show 5 or more, what I saw this morning I think was Season 8 so that would be a good way to move along in the progress of the show
  07-26-2005, 04:40 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 1,457 posts since Jun 2005
I wish Encore would air the dang half hour eps with The Duke doing the intros again. Those seem to be the rarest and never aired.

Brent

Use tinyurl its fun http://tinyurl.com/
  07-26-2005, 10:01 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,148 posts since Jun 2005
If you go to the Encore home page (www.encoretv.com), you can download the monthly schedule in PDF. The first batch of pages show the daily schedules, with no description, just program or film title. The last couple of pages actually list the episode titles/numbers, etc., and when they are scheduled. Very useful.
Update 7Feb12 - Still not really trading, except for a few selected sets for friends. Check out my fannish activities through my home page at http://www.debwalsh.com/. Thanks for your understanding! E-mail only - no PMs, please.