Number of Episodes: 13
Running Time: 585 mins
Retail Price: $79.98 (US$)

Audio/Video Information:

Video: Anamorphic Widescreen (1.78:1)
Audio: English - Dolby Digital 5.1
Subtitles: None/Unknown

Description:

With fearsome new aliens, compelling new storylines, and amazing guest stars the second season of Torchwood takes the close-knit team through dare-devil action, temptation, heartache, and a life changing event for one of them. The high-octane new episodes take the Torchwood team on journeys to the 51st Century and World War I. The team battles a rogue Time Agent, investigates alien sleeper cells, saves a stranded creature from horrific abuse, and comes face to face with an entity that may well be Death itself. Joined for three episodes by Freema Agyeman (Martha Jones in Doctor Who), and with guest appearances from Alan Dale (Lost, Ugly Betty), Richard Briers (Monarch of the Glen, Good Neighbors) and James Marsters (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Smallville), Captain Jack (John Barrowman) will have his work cut out for him as the stakes get higher and his team are stretched further than ever before.

Features:

The Lives and Deaths of Captain Jack
Torchwood Declassified Cut-downs: 13 episodic behind-the-scenes featurettes
Deleted Scenes
Outtakes

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...04/joker-3.gif
  09-15-2008, 10:49 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
I've got this one all planned to purchase.