Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Scripted TV: Sitcoms, Dramas, Scifi, Westerns

09-30-2008, 07:43 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 910 posts since Jun 2005
The Cosby Show - 25th Anniversary Commemorative Edition

Release Information:

Studio: First Look
Release Type: Complete Series
Release Date: 11/11/2008
Running Time: 900 mins
Retail Price: $124.98 (US$)

Audio/Video Information:

Video: Full Frame (1.33:1)
Audio: Unknown
Subtitles: None/Unknown
Description:

The Huxtables are back! One of the most popular shows in the history of television is now available in one amazing box set. Relive all your favorite moments from the show that TV Guide says, "almost single-handedly revived the sitcom." The Cosby Show regularly appears in lists of the greatest shows of all time, yet it remains as vibrant today as one of Cliff Huxtable's sweaters!

From their brownstone in Brooklyn, Cliff and Clair Huxtable watched over their family with style, wit and wisdom, not to mention a whole lot of laughs. The values they represented clearly struck a nerve with the public as the show was an instant success - never out of the top 20 in ratings, and one of only two shows to hold TV's #1 spot for five years in a row. The new collection brings together every original network episode for its legendary eight-year run.

Take a look back at the stellar cast along with the many all-star guest appearances: Stevie wonder, Sammy Davis, Jr., Betty Carter, B.B. King, Adam Sandler and many more.

Features:

Recorded just for this collection is an exclusive brand-new, never-aired Bill Cosby interview, covering everything from his favorite memories and the lasting legacy of The Cosby Show

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...04/joker-3.gif
  10-12-2008, 09:20 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 482 posts since Jun 2005
This show was one of my favorites back in the day, glad to see that it's being released as a complete set.