Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

08-09-2005, 06:52 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,189 posts since Apr 2005
Well, I finally decided to re-do all my Teen Titans DVD labels. I wanted to show each hero (and their villain) for the season. Hopefully Starfire and someone will take the spotlight in Season 5.

One of these days, I plan to re-do my DC animated cases to match the style of the retail releases.

Also, if anyone has the Teen Titans Go! comics and / or access to better images of Brother Blood or Slade, let me know. I would love to make them a little more dynamic.
  08-09-2005, 07:07 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
I have a subscription to all the DC animated books and have for a decade now. Since the first Batman TAS title up to now (The Batman Strikes, Teen Titans Go!, and Justice League Unlimited Adventures).
  08-09-2005, 07:44 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
I like the Terra one and Trigun looks wicked, you do have a talent Phillip!

Starfire has been pretty consistent througout the series though, never needing a solid story but always being important ones, seems every season or so we deal with her sister, they started the romange angle between her and Robin this last season so maybe that will pan ou
  08-09-2005, 08:53 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 960 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to battle7
man, those are nice. I bet your cover art rocks too.
  08-09-2005, 11:15 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,189 posts since Apr 2005
Funny that you like the Trigon and Terra, those are the ones with the comic art.

LS, take a look and see if you can find a few good Brother Blood and Slade images in the comics and scan them for me please.