Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

08-13-2005, 12:35 AM

Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 295 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via AIM to rockettj1225
Below is what they have posted on tv.com. I was wondering if anyone knows why they only listed 3 episodes? Also, Why didn't they post any thing about episodes 80. 81, 83, 84, 85

79. A New Start (edit)
First aired: 9/10/2005
Writer:
Director:
Guest star:
Its' a new dawn...its' a new day...its' a new life...the Turtles have brought The Shredder to justice, but what injustices will be dealt them as they move on to new challenges?

82. Dragon's Brew (edit)
First aired: 0/0/0
Writer:
Director:
Guest star:
Hun leads The Purple Dragons into a hijacking of goverment property, Leonardo and Casey are on hand to intercept them, but a mysterious third factor may be thier fatal undoing

86. Bad Day (edit)
First aired: 0/0/0
Writer:
Director:
Guest star:
The Turtles learn first hand what it means to have a "Bad Shell Day" as calamity after calamity befalls them

08-13-2005, 02:11 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 1,191 posts since Jun 2005
Since the first episode is airing in september, the editor might not have the info just yet for the other episodes. which is why its not listed.

This site only have s1-3 listed - http://www.ninjaturtles.com/ . So if its a good editor he/she will update it when they have the info.
  08-13-2005, 02:37 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Likely because those are on the three on the new DVD.