Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

08-15-2005, 01:43 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,189 posts since Apr 2005
I thought there weren't due untill later in the year, but I went to Toys R Us yesterday and they had almost the entire line.

Kevin and Krypto set includes a DVD of the pilot episode. Very plain DVD, but nice artwork on the DVD case.

Krypto's Rocket comes with a Dogbot robot, but no Krypto.

Ace the Bathound and Joker's Hyena's package comes with Ace's dog-sled and a few accessories.

There are 5 carded figures in addition to the 3 playsets / packs above.

You'll find seperate carded versions of Krypto (I did not see this one) and Ace. These talk, the multi-pack ones do not. Also available are Streaky the Super-Cat (not quite to scale - little large), Mechani-Cat, and Hot Dog (did not see this one either).

Pcitures of most of these are available at Legions of Gotham's Krypto site. http://www.legionsofgotham.org/KRYPT...esFigures.html

Also, one site points out that the 10" Superman is to scale with the Krytpo line and I'll have to admit, it looks cool.

08-15-2005, 02:26 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,148 posts since Jun 2005
I want, I want, I want! I saw them posted on eBay late last week, and so far, only the Kevin & Krypto, Bat Hound, and Krypto's Rocket playsets are available through Toys'r'Us online. Gonna have to make a trip to the store ... :>
Update 7Feb12 - Still not really trading, except for a few selected sets for friends. Check out my fannish activities through my home page at http://www.debwalsh.com/. Thanks for your understanding! E-mail only - no PMs, please.
  08-18-2005, 08:19 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
That's pretty cool.