Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

08-25-2005, 03:00 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
This should be interesting, its been quite some time since Charlie Brown had a new special

He's A Bully, Charlie Brown

From this ABC release:

ABC has revealed their full plans for animated specials for 2005-06. A new Charlie Brown special is in the works and is slated for sometime in 2006. ABC will also air the classic special Santa Claus is Coming to Town this Christmas. Here is their full list:

Charlie Brown Specials:
It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown
Charlie Brown Thanksgiving
Charlie Brown Christmas
I Want A Dog For Christmas Charlie Brown
Charlie Brown Valentine
It's The Easter Beagle Charlie Brown
He's A Bully, Charlie Brown (New)

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town-Rankin and Bass' classic animated tale in which a mailman reveals the origin of Santa Claus.
  08-25-2005, 08:46 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 305 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via MSN to Joker
Anybody up to the task of putting together a Charlie Brown - Peanuts collection?
I've always wanted to start this but haven't gotten around to it.

Anyways, here's a checklist if anybody wants to take this on:

http://mit.edu/smcguire/www/peanuts-tv-checklist.html
  08-25-2005, 08:50 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
I have every official released Charlie Brown DVD that came out in the US if anybody needs copies to complete a set, my wife and I are big Charlie Brown fans (well I am a Linus fan), I would do this but I just dont have the time but I am willing to help out anyone who wants to try and put it together, with copies of my specials as well as scans of the comic strips, character art, etc