Stats: 1,457 posts since Jun 2005
If I only remembered the preview was today, and then it was the full first ep

Brent

Use tinyurl its fun http://tinyurl.com/
  08-27-2005, 01:57 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
It was REALLY good, Destro and Baroness made the show for me, the sexual tension between the 2 of them and Destro being just as awesome as he was in every incarnation of the show was great.

I am definitly going to record this show and watch it as I record it, I was worried but I think its in good hands, its got just enough throws to the Real American Hero and Extreme series
  08-27-2005, 03:21 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,189 posts since Apr 2005
Crap. Missed it.

Can you send it to me Mark?
  08-27-2005, 03:33 AM

Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 648 posts since Jun 2005
dang it. I did too. Could I get a copy also?
  08-27-2005, 10:33 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
I recorded it. Now to find time to watch it.
  08-27-2005, 10:56 AM

Verified Member

So Mark does it follow the Spy Troops/Valor Vs. Venom/Ninja Battles storyline like yojoe.coms mailing list mentioned??

Brent

08-27-2005, 02:14 PM
Verified Member

Yes and No, it follows Ninja Battles more than anything else since his 2 proteges are there and there is obviously a hate/love/respect thing going on between Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes. But I did not see anything in this episode that would give me any reason to believe its in that continuity of the 2 CGI films since a lot of the main characters are gone and from what I gathered Cobra Commander is not a complete bumbling ***, Destro is VERY much in control of Cobra at the moment and even bested the Joes almost killing Duke today

As for the episode itself, I had added it as a bonus to GI Joe Extreme so yes Phillip, Greg, and Brent you will all be receiving a copy as soon as I find time to mail them to you with your other stuff

It does retain the anime feel though, that part might make or break it for some, mean you CAN tell you are watching something done by the Japanese. Although I have to say my wife loved it and she is usually on with these things, she despises the new TF shows (Armada, Energon, and Cybertron), loves JLU and The Batman, and enjoys Teen Titans so her track record is pretty good and she cant wait for Episode 2
  08-27-2005, 03:39 PM

Verified Member

Cool, now I should go to my K-Marts and see if I can still get the Ninja Battles set

Brent

08-27-2005, 03:46 PM
Verified Member

Well if you cant find it let me know and I will make you a copy of the DVD, its mostly just like a comic DVD anyway, stills and such, not much animation going on. Feel asleep 3 times trying to watch it because the story is very monotone and has a lot of piano type music. Not entirely sure how they expected todays generation to pay attention to it ha ha