Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

08-28-2005, 08:40 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
It lasted longer than I thought it would, bet it resurfaces in Oct in the am and then JUST like Energon last year they will air a Thanksgiving Marathon and if you miss those eps it will be March before they air again...same pattern as Armada and Energon. CN Blows a big one

Oh well I would rather watch Galaxy Force anyway, THAT SHOW ROCKS! Anyone who has not watched the original via the subs from TV-Nihon is missing out, the HK DVD is coming out shortly but the show is 110x better than the English CN Dub, its amazing what happens when it got translated because they have to be smoking something with the story they got going on in the US
================================================== ==================

Preston Smith of the Animation Insiders Boards has posted the new schedule for Cartoon Network's September programs. Sadly it appears Transfans have gotten shafted yet again as Cybertron is not on the new schedule after September 17th