Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

09-12-2005, 02:41 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
I looked today just in passing and there was no listings anywhere in site which if you have Nicktoons you know that is not right, instead Catdog was on

This thread seems to agree that I am not crazy or sleepy

http://forums.toonzone.net/showthread.php?t=149116
  09-12-2005, 08:15 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
I noticed that too last week. That sucks. I've been trying to get my last 6 episodes of Animaniacs forever.

09-13-2005, 12:49 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
I have the complete set of Tiny Toons here on VHS in very good quality. As soon as you guys can edit your sets and tell me what is missing, I'll have to dig through these and capture what's missing.

Or I may just ship the tapes to markatisu, since he's got virtually the same abilities that I've got. The tapes need a little work, but it'd perfectly fine after being routed through the stack of hardware.

09-13-2005, 12:05 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 267 posts since Jun 2005
I've got about 8 tapes worth, 8/10 on average. Not watched every episode though. Send them to mark, since he is finishing off all these sets he needs more to do
  09-13-2005, 02:06 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
LOL just throw it on the pile of 10 boxes of source for current and future projects, eventually I will get to it ha ha ha ha. But LS is right we have virtually the same capabilities so it will be in safe hands especially since we are both taking advantage of various hardware to act as a passthrough unit, that has opened up a whole world of source that I thought was complete crap

Of course its only 6 episodes, that is a far cry from how many episodes and shorts are actually in Tiny Toons, I had to stop with my Nicktoons set because it was just too much lol