Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

09-16-2005, 10:34 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
First thing that came to mind was a mix of Hawaii 5-0 meets the Adam West Batman for theme song, what the hell was that, I liked the added villians but I liked the old theme, this one will take some getting used to

I liked Batgirl, her Barbara Gordan side seemed more smart *** and teenager than other incarnations and I really like the relationship between her and her father
  09-17-2005, 04:36 AM

Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 648 posts since Jun 2005
I also HATED the new theme song. Nothing like Hawaii Five-O(dont make me come get you,Mark). Everything else was great. I just wish Poison Ivy had been a little older..would make an interesting triangle that way.I do like the opening montage MUCH better, as Mark stated, a lot more villains are shown instead of just the bigshots.
  09-17-2005, 08:53 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Some hippie has been watching too much 60s-70s junk. Either that or a bit too much Pulp Fiction and Austin Powers watching. Music sucked. I miss the old one.

Barbara Gordon is supposed to be at least 17 in my book. No jailbait, thanks. But I'll deal with it, story so far was quite good. I'm rather enjoying this "elseworld" style series (much as I did X-MEN Evolution, for the same reason).

09-18-2005, 11:16 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,189 posts since Apr 2005
New theme sucked, but I'm loving Jim Gordon and Batman together. The part where Barbara called her Dad and said "he's there now, isn't he?" Too funny.

I'm like Smurf, I enjoy this for the different things is does and ir doesn't hurt that for the most part they are done well.
  10-11-2005, 01:13 AM
Gramma of CPS

Stats: 4,271 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to cp32
have no clue... Havent seen S.2 yet lol !
  10-11-2005, 01:20 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 969 posts since Jun 2005
Keebler elf.... ha ha ha ha ha
  10-11-2005, 08:43 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 399 posts since Jun 2005
Sheesh, am I the only person who liked the new theme music. Okay granted I live in Hawaii(lol) but it sounds more like psyche up music get ready to watch the show, than the original darker music(yeah I know it's suppose to be a serious cartoon), but it's on Kid's WB for crying out loud. Why would it want to stick out from the other shows?
  10-11-2005, 12:32 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
After hearing it more, I thought the theme music was sort of James Bond-ish. I'm alright with it. But it's too upbeat, I liked the darker one from S1-S2. Batman is the "Dark" Night, after all.