Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

09-25-2005, 05:05 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
Was it just me or did anyone else find it incredibly awesome that Cobra Commander had the cahones to just decimate GI Joe headquarters this past weekend and when Destro said there was no real point after GI Joe had fled he verbally ****slapped Destro and said do it anyway

I mean THAT is the Cobra I have wanted to see since the original Real American Hero aired!

I mean given I am SUUUUUUURE that GI Joe will win out in the end and what CC did will be viewed as stupid but still at least for episode it was nice to see Cobra annihilate GI Joe
  09-25-2005, 05:49 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
This is why I have interest in the new series. It's a bit most militaristic, a bit more edgy. Not chock full of morals and dumbed-down kiddie stories.