Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

10-04-2005, 12:33 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 1,191 posts since Jun 2005
Out of all the series you have obtained,

1- What's the most Lucky find you have ever got?
2- Pain in the butt series to create?
3- Pride & joy set you created?
4- Top 10 best finds since trading?
5- No.1 favourite set of them all?

[u]1:</u> The most lucky find I have got is my Bots master series, spent 2 years looking for it with no luck. But I recently obtained a very nice high quality set of the series, so its defiantly my best find since I started trading.

[u]2:</u> My pain in the butt series I have created has to be my Power Rangers set, I have done this set twice and is now doing it a third time for all seasons.

[u]3:</u> My most pride & joy set I have created has to be A.T.O.M. Ok its only 1 disc, but its the first set I have done right since I started creating sets.

It just shows me I should of done it right the first time, especially with the amount of shows I have access to.

[u]4:</u> Top 10 best finds since trading.

1- Bots master
2- tattooed teenage alien fighters from Beverly hills
3- Superhuman Samurai Syber Squad
4- She-Ra
5- Bionic six
6- Phantom 2040
7- Where on Earth is Carman Sandiego
8- Gravedale High/Mighty Ducks
9- Mighty Max
10- Martial Law/First wave

[u]5:</u> Too many to choose from.
  10-04-2005, 12:53 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
1 - Star Wars Holiday Special original recording (not a copy), and I'm sure almost all HQ copies that exist come from this tape if you traced them to the ultimate source

2 - Beavis & Butthead ... editing.. ARRRGHHH!!!

3 - X-MEN ... blood, sweat, tears and dollars in that baby

4 - (1) Robotech the Movie retail tape, (2) Generation X retail tape, (3) The Shadow movie collection VHS, (4) Our Miss Brooks VHS/DVDs, (5) Smurfs S8 broadcasts/retails, (6) TMNT 80s high quality collection, (7) X-MEN high quality for last season, (8) B&B high quality recordings, (9) T&J uncut HK's, (10) Silverhawks broadcasts

5 - X-MEN ... the first VHS set I ever created (1993), and one of the last DVD sets I plan to create (2005)