Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

11-16-2005, 01:19 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Lone Star Comics is having another big sale on a number of comics. I just bought about 20 Roy Rogers books for my dad for Christmas. Got a couple books for myself too.

Read this:

Quote:
quote:
This week you'll save an extra 10% off on ANY comic from Image Comics and Marvel from 1980-1995, plus an additional 20% off comics in VG or lower from 1960-1969, and Dell Comics in VG or lower (All this is on top of the across the board up to 50% off sale already in effect). To get the extra discount, just click any of the sales links and you'll be automatically set for the discount. When not accessing mycomicshop.com via our email links, be sure to enter the weekly password FIRST, then you can start placing items in your cart.
Click this link: http://tinyurl.com/8uud8
Then search the site for whatever you want and add to your cart.
It should show "Customer Preferred Price" for things.