Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

02-09-2006, 10:58 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
Hot dang now maybe we get a S6 and I can re-do my S4 part of the set...with full end credits and no voiceovers. Cant wait for it since there have been some things I wanted to do better and now this gives me a reason

Jackie Chan Adventures, an animated series featuring the international superstar and underdog hero Jackie Chan, comes to the Jetix block in September 2006. The series celebrates Chinese culture as Jackie -- an ancient artifact expert and special government agent -- along with his feisty 11-year-old niece Jade and imperfect wizard Uncle, embarks on a global quest to recover powerful artifacts (each artifact capable of unleashing a dangerous massive power) representing the Chinese zodiac. The series is produced by Sony Pictures Television.
  02-10-2006, 03:37 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 267 posts since Jun 2005
Are the credits the half screen ones?
  02-10-2006, 04:46 AM
Gramma of CPS

Stats: 4,271 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to cp32
I ll record too. Just in case something happens. There'll be a back up

You can have my master tape.. Iwouldnt want it back. I dont like the show lol !
  02-10-2006, 08:29 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
The credits is all dependent on when it airs, if it airs late at night the credits are always full screen and uninterrupted, if its during their prime time blocks they tend to butchered up. The thing about Toon Disney (which is where JETIX is going) shows things 2-3x so one of those airings will have uninterrupted end credits.
  02-10-2006, 08:48 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 1,457 posts since Jun 2005
We also have our current set that has 99 percent full uninterupted credits to use if need be.

I will definately be recording this with my new Pioneer once I get it

The panasonic will be the back up in the kitchen

Brent

Use tinyurl its fun http://tinyurl.com/