Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

02-21-2006, 11:32 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
Warner Home Video has announced a May 23 release date for X-Men: Evolution: The Complete Third Season, the same week that X-Men: The Last Stand reaches theaters.

This marks the first time X-Men: Evolution has been collected in a complete-season set. The collection will cost $19.98.

Greg Johnson, story editor/producer of the series, told The Continuum he was interviewed for the DVD.

"I'm thrilled to be a part of the DVD extras, since Season 3 was a particularly rewarding series of episodes for me," Johnson told The Continuum. "We came off a strong Season 2 finale, the network was behind us, the entire series had a new focus with the world becoming aware that mutants exist, and we could really start teasing out the Apocalypse storyline. Plus, one of my favorite episodes is in this season, 'Blind Alley.'

"But I still remember sitting in a story meeting with Boyd and Craig once we got the green-light for a new season, and having a pang of self-doubt that we could top 'Day of Reckoning.' Fortunately the new direction really opened up the story possibilities for us."

Johnson, who wrote all four of Marvel's direct-to-DVD animated movies, is currently developing a new X-Men series spotlighting Wolverine.
  02-22-2006, 04:35 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 201 posts since Jun 2005
I wasn't even aware season 2 came out.
  02-22-2006, 05:02 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 1,457 posts since Jun 2005
Season one and two came out in the single volumes. They decided to go with a boxed set for Season 3 now all thats left is season four

Brent

Use tinyurl its fun http://tinyurl.com/