Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

02-27-2006, 01:19 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 1,457 posts since Jun 2005
I have tried to find a chronological order to read these in. I think I have every issue of Cyberforce and any off-shoot comics. I could've missed a couple. Can anyone help me figure it out?? I would like to have these all sorted and in order, and any I am missing ready to read before the new series starts.

Cyberforce Origins Special: Cyblade
Cyberforce Origins Special: Impact
Cyberforce Mini 1-4
Cyberforce 1-33
Cyberforce Annuals 1-2
CYBERFORCE/STRYKE FORCE: OPPOSING FORCES
JLA/Cyberforce (Would this be out of Continuity??)
Velocity Mini 1-3
Ripclaw Mini 1-3
Ripclaw Mini 1-4
Ripclaw Special
Codename: Strykeforce 0-14
Strykeforce 1-5
Cyberforce/WILDC.A.T.s
WILDC.A.T.s/Cyberforce
Ghost Rider/Ballistic (Possibly out of Continuity)
Ballistic 1-2
CYBLADE/GHOST RIDER
CYBLADE/SHI: BATTLE FOR INDEPENDENTS
ELEKTRA/CYBLADE
SHI/CYBLADE SPECIAL

Use tinyurl its fun http://tinyurl.com/
  02-28-2006, 11:46 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 960 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to battle7
Not sure about the chronological order but I know that Cyberforce has been renewed and revamped. I don't like their costumes nearly as much as I did when they first appeared. Velocity's new suit just seems to have to much drag for someone of such speed (its almost as if they went for the new X-Men movie costume aproach), the old skin tight suit was way much better, that and they made her look older. And that mask/hemet thing for Cyblade, I know she had it originally I hated it as well, but they eventually got rid of it and now its back, to hide such a beatiful character behind it is a crime in itself.