Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

03-05-2006, 12:27 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
Galaxy High will premiere on DVD

AnimeWorks, part of the company Media Blasters, will release it. This company has released the Invader Zim series. AnimeWorks plans to release the series in two volumes. The first volume will be available June 27 with the first seven episodes for $9.99. No word on extras or a date for the second volume containing the last six episodes. For more information including press releases and pre-order links go to the GALAXY HIGH WEBSITE!
  03-05-2006, 07:21 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 1,191 posts since Jun 2005
i'm glad that its finally coming out, defiently want to get that when it comes out.
  03-05-2006, 10:31 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 960 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to battle7
whoo hoo, its about frigging time, lol.