Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

03-19-2006, 07:26 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,781 posts since Aug 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to SavageAmusement
http://www.cuttingedge.org/ce1021.html

"Let us examine now some of the toys which advance the kingdom of Anti-Christ because it teaches its values to our children.

* SMURFS

Most of us think of the Smurfs as cute, harmless little blue and white aliens. However, the story line is full of occultism. Papa Smurf is cast in the role of a "White" Witchdoctor who is protecting his people by incantations and rituals and potions. Gargamel is cast in the role of the "Black" or evil witchdoctor who is always trying to cast some evil spell over the poor, helpless Smurfs so he can control them forever. In one cartoon screen several years ago, Gargamel is shown creating a Devil's Pentagram from lighted candles on the dirt floor of his house. Gargamel moved inside the Pentagram and carried out a ritual designed to defeat Papa Smurf and the little Smurfs. Your children have probably watched this most Satanic cartoon.

* MY LITTLE PONY

Everyone loves horses, but these are not your everyday horses. These horses can levitate, or fly through the air. Most people do not realize when they see someone or something flying through the air that this phenomenon is pure Satanism. Further, many of these horses are Unicorns. In fact, this TV cartoon so popularized Unicorns that we see them today in jewelry, clothing, paintings, and figurines. Many Christian families even own Unicorn representations in their homes. Do you realize the Unicorn has been occultic for thousands of years, and is represented in current New Age literature as being representative of the violent way in which the New World Order will be finally brought into existence? Occultic folklore has traditionally pictured the Unicorn as the destroyer of the old system, a necessary prerequisite for the New System to be established.

Did you know God utilized a Unicorn-type animal in His prophecy in Daniel 8:4-5, in depicting the final days' Anti-Christ? Do not be deceived: the Unicorn is not the sweet, gentle, and loving animal which is portrayed. Your children are being manipulated into believing a lie, and setting them up to accept the Anti-Christ when he arises.

* MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE

This program was the most blatantly occultic program in history; yet, most parents had no idea of the meaning of the various activities and implements. He-Man led the forces of the "White", or Good Forces; Skeletor led the forces of the "Black", or evil Forces. He-Man and Skeletor were constantly battling over control of a demon-possessed castle called Castle Greyskull. When He-Man or Skeletor stood resolutely with feet far apart and sword lifted upward grasped with both hands, a beam of power, represented as a broad stream of light, would burst out of the Heavens. This light would travel to the tip of the sword, flow down the length of the blade, through the handle, and into the body of the warrior, giving him the power to accomplish his mission.

This scenario is classic Satanism. Yet, it was repeated countless times for our children's young minds to absorb. There are many, many more instances of occultism being graphically portrayed in the story lines of Masters of the Universe, but time does not allow us to fully develop this line of inquiry.

These three toy licenses clearly show the disguised Satanism to which children are being exposed, but all these licenses are no longer being aired. For the balance of this program, we will examine current licenses so we can see the occultism programmed into them. However, the emphasis has slightly changed; many licenses now are not so blatantly Satanistic, but are rather subtlety implanting the values of the New World Order into our children. Most of our current information will come from a Toy Industry Magazine entitled, The Toy Book, Spring, 1992. Since the International Toy Fair is held every year in February, this edition always previews the new toy licenses and/or the toys which will be receiving the emphasis of TV advertising.

* CAPTAIN PLANET

This modern world hero is not really of this world; he is an alien whose missio
  03-19-2006, 10:49 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
This sounds like something I'd expect to find on one of those whacked-out religious sites.
  03-19-2006, 10:56 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 1,191 posts since Jun 2005
This guy is totally nuts and out of his mind. the fact he is saying cartoons are sataism or even a occult is just ridiulous. I doubt he even knows the meaning of the word occult. it was a good read, but people like this takes things way out of proporion on something so innocent and intended for kids to enjoy.

Some how i get a prophet livingood vibe of thi guy, he always preach about god and he's nuts.
  03-20-2006, 12:37 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 969 posts since Jun 2005
Is this person a born-again whacko? This is the exact same crap my mother-in-law and her church spew. What joke.
  03-20-2006, 01:22 AM

Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 648 posts since Jun 2005
This is usually the same kind of guy who fondles choirboys and thinks that's OK!!!
  03-20-2006, 02:35 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 614 posts since Jun 2005
A lot of people just like to hear themselves talk.A lot of people also like to see themselves as "smarter" than most and pretend they see and understand things other people don't.So then they create long-winded essays, etc that delve into hidden meanings in cartoons, tv, music, all forms of popular media.It's really hilarious, I usually ignore them and their "superior" intellect.And next post will be about the aspects of neo-feudalism incorporated into Disney's Gummi Bears.....
  03-20-2006, 02:37 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 201 posts since Jun 2005
I'm personally insulted that there was no mention of my favorite cartoons.
  03-20-2006, 06:23 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 38 posts since Mar 2006
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Krichton

I'm personally insulted that there was no mention of my favorite cartoons.
You and me both.
I mean c'mon. She-Ra and Thundercats were at least as bad as He-Man.
I mean, if Mumm-Ra wasn't the antichrist, I don't know who is.
I suprised he didn't ride a Unicorn.

Awwww.....look! The antichrist has an action figure:

how cute.
  03-20-2006, 07:05 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 38 posts since Mar 2006
AHHh! That's better!!

03-21-2006, 06:02 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,781 posts since Aug 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to SavageAmusement
-ROFL- Geek Femme that was hysterical.

My mom used to warn me about those "dang D&d gamers" and the evil they were toyin' with.

but...wow.

I thought you would get a kick out of that.

Now we just need to make a new song to the music of "Living Color'Cult of personality-
Changing it to

The Cult of CPS'

((I just dated myself big time didn't I??
  03-22-2006, 12:00 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
Religion is the worst. Billions murdered over the centuries because of it.

I'm going to go play with my wife's He Man toys.
  03-22-2006, 01:35 PM
Gramma of CPS

Stats: 4,271 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to cp32
ROTFLFAO @GEEKFEMME You ae my kind of people LMAO!

I almost choked on my drink .. It wasn't even you posted your action figure the first time. You went one step further . You took the time to re post it . Posed with My little PONY bwhahhahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahha!

bwhahahhahahhahahhahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahaha !

I wanna ride too
  03-23-2006, 07:09 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 969 posts since Jun 2005
Keebler elf
  03-24-2006, 05:35 AM

Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 239 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via AIM to Turtle_Titan
What, no mention of Bert and Ernie???