Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

03-26-2006, 07:38 AM
Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 129 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via AIM to bratac19 Send a message via Yahoo to bratac19
Hello all, I'm having trouble remembering the name of this toon.

As I recall, it was an ongoing story about three teens? Two male one female(she may have just been in the two eps I saw)? One...the hero, was an extreme sportsman, the other guy was a computer geek/wiz/sidekick. When the hero was needed he changed?...or morphed or something...Also, I think they operated from a boat...I think. And it was computer generated.

I'm sorry I don't have more info. I watched this like 4 years ago.

If anyone has it, I'd like to see it again.
  03-26-2006, 10:24 AM

Stats: 648 posts since Jun 2005
I think I told you before that it was called Action Man. The main dude was named Alex Mann and his buddy was the computer geek.It was a decent toon.
  03-28-2006, 03:37 PM

Stats: 129 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via AIM to bratac19 Send a message via Yahoo to bratac19
Thanks for the help Greg, but I finally figured out what the show was...Max Steel. Does anyone have this?