Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

06-19-2005, 07:15 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 1,457 posts since Jun 2005
It's avalible to pre-order at KB Toys right now with a release date of 8/25/05

http://tinyurl.com/cl72a

Does anyone know if the new series is a continuation of Armada/Energon?? I hope so

Brent

Use tinyurl its fun http://tinyurl.com/
  06-19-2005, 10:20 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
Its not from what I read, its a completely different storyline which makes perfect sense given the end of Energon, of course nobody will know till it airs in July

From the JP eps I have watched I would say its different but it could easily be dubbed and have some small edits to make it pick up where Energon left off
  06-19-2005, 10:25 AM

Verified Member

So will you be making a Galaxy Force set Mark perhaps with English sub-titles?? The new seriesw does sound good though from what I've read. My friend Allen has Downloaded the eps so far and he says if they don't change much it should be a very good show here in the US.

06-19-2005, 04:07 PM
Verified Member

I will be making a US set, though Paramount has claimed to release it on DVD, though they made edits to Energon so I bet they will make edits to Cybertron

If the story differs greatly I will do a JP set, the Wolf Pack work in not normal downloads, they use downloads as a form of distribution but the files are actually dvd spec when you convert them, much like the Star Wars Revolutions Fan Movie DVD that was released on the net "downloads" is thrown around for a lot but when each episode clocks in at almost 600-700mb for 22mins its not crap work, its merely avi as a format but the content is similar to what would come out of the ATI Capture Cards
  06-19-2005, 04:13 PM

Verified Member

Sounds good. Well as a backup I will be recording Cybertron, first time around not missing a single episode this time so if you miss any I can send you a copy straight away. I will keep the eps on my hd until I get each dvd full so if you need whichever ep even if the disc isnt complete that way I can send it on a dvd.

Brent

06-20-2005, 02:16 AM
Verified Member

Sounds good, its ironic because with Energon I never missed an ep they just did not air them ha ha ha, with Armada though I had to wait almost 5 months to get Ep 12 as I kept missing it or the recording went dumb for some reason (power outage, etc)

I am HOPING the Cybertron does not take a full year to air, jesus I thought I was in a time warp when I saw Energon started airing in 2004
  06-20-2005, 05:35 AM

Verified Member

I goofed bigtime on both Energon and Armada. Luckily I finally got all of Armada but want better ones lol

Can't wait for Cybertron, let's hope it has better animation and voice acting