Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

04-11-2006, 02:40 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 884 posts since Sep 2005
Just giving the heads up that at least one part of an ep so far has had the music replaced.

The episode "nutcracker sweet" has newer music over the Voltron dance off scene.

I had no idea until I just saw the ep on cartoon network a few minutes ago. I thought something sounded different about it. Checked the official dvd set and it had the same music as what just aired. I then checked my older dvd set I made from first airings, sure enough it was changed.

I know it is nothing too major, but if they changed this their might be other subtle differences that were not picked up on yet. This is another reason why I keep my older sets when official ones become available.