Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

05-31-2006, 11:18 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
Soooo between all the US, UK, and Japanese editions this has to be release 20 I wonder if we will finally see Sony DO something with the Sunbow licenses they got from Rhino.

The Transformers fan site tformers.com reports that Sony BMG Music Entertainment will release the 20th Anniversary Edition of Transformers: The Movie in November. This is the first time Sony is working on a Sunbow title since they got the rights from Rhino a couple of years ago.

The 20th Anniversary Special Edition DVD includes never-before-seen footage, exclusive interviews, interactive games and collectible packaging.

To coincide with the special edition DVD release, this fall Hasbro will pay a special tribute to the rich history captured in the saga that is MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE with the TRANSFORMERS Classics line of figures. Available in November 2006, these new figures will feature updated versions of the first generation of TRANSFORMERS (or "G1"), inspired by the look and spirit of the original figures and characters.
  06-04-2006, 08:57 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Whoa! Check out the preview pics on these things!
http://bigbot.com/transformers-classics/

Beefy!
  06-04-2006, 11:32 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by lordsmurf

Whoa! Check out the preview pics on these things!
http://bigbot.com/transformers-classics/

Beefy!
Pretty cool.