Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

06-22-2005, 11:53 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
I made this up real quick to match the Southern Cross and Mospeada JP ADV sets, figure anyone can use if it they want for the 9 DVD Animego Macross JP set, if you saw the original covers for the most part they were black with just the logo so I felt this looked better since it almost matches the other 2 series than would be dubbed to make Robotech in the US

http://home.mchsi.com/~markatisu/Macross.jpg
  06-23-2005, 12:03 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,189 posts since Apr 2005
The largeness of your image will surely anger the Smurf gods.
  06-23-2005, 12:05 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
I just put the link, I figured it would resize into preview mode like it does when you click the link

The Smurf gods have been pissed at me before nothing new, they have mercy on my soul ha ha ha.... at least so far