Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

06-11-2006, 06:39 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
Just got word that Mike O Sullivan at Devils Due wants a copy of my GI Joe Extreme DVD set to use as source for a possible re-launch of the series to do it justice (Image released a failed mini series sometime ago), I have to send it out tomorrow.

They have been at odds with Sony and Sunbow to acquire the show to view for source so the guy in Japan who was working with them put them in touch with me after he received his DVD set last week.

Much like She-Ra its neat when our stuff is used for inspiration.
  06-11-2006, 07:33 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 482 posts since Jun 2005
Congrats again Mark!...
  06-11-2006, 08:16 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 862 posts since Jun 2005
so the relaunch of a comic book series or tv series
  06-11-2006, 09:39 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
It would be a relaunch of the comic book, probably trying to properly fit it in line with the Real American Hero time frame/characters as it should have been originally

Remember GI Joe Extreme was born from the failed Sgt.Savage and his Screamin Eagles cartoon which is on Disc 4, that story was a direct continuation of the Real American Hero as you see Cobra Commander discusising Cobras involvement with the Iron Army.

When the Sgt.Savage cartoon and toy line did not do well they just took Sgt.Savage and put him in with Lt.Stone (who bears an uncanny resemblence to Duke) and had them face "Iron Klaw" and SCAR
  06-12-2006, 09:18 AM
Gramma of CPS

Stats: 4,271 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to cp32
Good thing none of this is inflating your ego, huh

Mild Manner Mark By Day. By Night ....

SUPER V ( VASQUeZ) ! Innovator of the meek. Generous to the poor. Moderator to a humble trading board . Heartless to the wicked.

Watch out . There's a new & improved Mod in town.

SUPER V! To the Rescue !!!!!