Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

07-26-2006, 06:25 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
Nothing real exciting, they showed a preview last week for Viva Pinata so I can only assume that is the kiddie show in the lineup as it looked like a cross between Fruit Saland Island and Toy Story

Four news series will join the lineup:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Fast Forward, a TMNT series set 99 years in the future. It debuts on July 29.

Viva Piñata, a CGI-animated comedy series in which piñata animals live on their own island. It begins on Sept. 9.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monsters, a new version of the Yu-Gi-Oh! series in which Yugi and his friends find themselves in a deserted forest that’s home to a portal to another dimension, one full of Capsule Monsters. It starts on Sept. 9.

Chaotic
, based on a trading card game to be released in 2007 in which players battle and trade cards online. The series finds the property’s characters transported to a place called Perim where they can transform themselves into Chaotic Creatures. It launches on Sept. 30.

On Aug. 7, 4Kids will launch a video-on-demand network, 4Kids TV VOD Channel, on Comcast On Demand. It will offer 10 hours of shows culled from 4Kids’ library, new episodes updated every two weeks. It will include never-before-seen episodes, exclusive premieres, sneak peeks and encore presentations of 4Kids series, the company says, starting with five never-before-seen episodes of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and a preview episode of Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monsters.
  07-27-2006, 11:07 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 1,191 posts since Jun 2005
Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monsters is airing here in the UK, i already miss 9 episodes of it. Didn't realise it was a new show, but i will start to tape this from tommorrow.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monsters is a 12 episode mini series. Hopefully they wil re air the other 9 episodes. can't believe i miss this.
  07-28-2006, 02:09 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 862 posts since Jun 2005
5 never before seen episodes of ninja turtles and i thought they aired them all on tv but i do remember on one of the newer ninja turtle games that there was this ninja character you could unlock and they showed a clip of the episode which i have never seen before i don't know if that special clip was from one of these lost episodes or just made for the game