Verified Member

Stats: 241 posts since Jun 2005
http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=6148

re: more ducktales, rescue rangers and gummi bears
  07-28-2006, 04:18 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
I wish Disney would just concentrate on releasing a whole show first.

Hopefully Gummi Bears is released like Tailspin/Ducktales/Rescue Rangers and not like Goof Troop/Quack Pack
  07-29-2006, 04:03 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Some of the earlier Disney releases are missing the 5-part series pilot arcs. That really irked a lot of fans of the shows. I wonder if those will get yet another release in 2 years. Disney basically only releases shows once a year, in case nobody has noticed. The Disney tins are started in 2002, one volume collection every Christmas season.

07-29-2006, 04:15 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
Yeah we are getting Ducktales and Rescue Rangers set 2 this year ha ha, I bet the 3rd set (if its coming) will be next year

The 5 part arcs were a great source of debate because I think it was Rescue Rangers they were actually produced after the 1st episodes so some genius thought it did not come before

I wish they would concentrate on one or two series and do them in good quality with care like BCI and Rhino try to do with their sets rather than just following the WB model (non DCU releases) of just crapting something out to make $$$
  07-31-2006, 10:34 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 332 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to hordeprime
Fin-all-ly! I wondered if they'd ever release more Ducktales and Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers. I do wish they'd release the five part pilot arcs also. Maybe later.