Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

10-29-2006, 01:19 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Batista's guest starring on 'Smallville' now? Man, this show's slipping fast....

From WWE.com

A WWE Superstar recently had the chance to interact with some superheroes, as Batista filmed a guest spot on the CW show, Smallville.

“It’s really my first acting experience outside of what we do here at WWE,” Batista told WWE.com a few days after being on the Smallville set in Vancouver, B.C.

“It was awesome. It was a great experience. I played a really, really cool character, and I’m a really big superhero buff, so it was great being involved in anything superhero-related, a pleased Batista said.

According to the CW’s Web site, Smallville is in its sixth season and “this new interpretation of the enduring Superman mythology and its classic characters blends realism and adventure into an exciting action series.”

The SmackDown Superstar spent the most time with the show’s main star, Tom Welling.

“Tom Welling, who plays Clark Kent, Superman, was very kind, very generous, very helpful to me. I can’t say enough about him, he’s a really good guy.”

Batista hopes this isn’t the last time WWE gets involved with shows such as Smallville. The connection is already there, since SmackDown is also on the CW network.

“Hopefully they’ll have me do something else in the show. I’d love to be involved sometime in the future, or any of the WWE Superstars. I think they’d all add something to the show and hopefully we can get some of their cast over here as well. I think it’s good for both shows and the network itself.”

Batista can be seen on Smallville Thursday, Nov. 16, at 8/7 CT on the CW.

11-16-2006, 11:16 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
OMG I just watched this episode, you see those stills? Yeah the time it took you to look at those is about how long he was in the show!

Ha ha ha ha ha I have never seen a more pointless and quick "special guest" in my life
  11-17-2006, 02:14 AM
Gramma of CPS

Stats: 4,271 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to cp32
He should stick to wrestling. Which he can not act worth a crap there either lol . He fits the WWE Bulky stupid men category lol.

Hulk angry . Hulk smash.

lol Bastista was Hulk. Big stupid idiot . At least the rock can act lol Triple H was hilarious in Blade. Some wrestlers should not go into the Big screen. He is one of them lmao!
  11-20-2006, 05:27 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
I remember wrestlers were on USA Network shows a lot, back in the day. Undertaker on Poltergeist the Series, The Rock on Star Trek Voyager, Stone Cold Steve Austin and Mankind were in some shows too, guest stars.

11-20-2006, 06:32 AM

Verified Member

Arcade Wins: QB Challenge Champion

Stats: 1,045 posts since Jun 2005
Stone Cold was on Nash Bridges a lot
  11-20-2006, 06:52 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
And not all wrestler acting is bad, Rock is quite good and Bret Hart was really good on Lonesome Dove I thought (or was it Dr.Quinn lol, some western show).

You really need to watch that episode, they use the word "guest star" generously
  11-21-2006, 02:19 AM
Gramma of CPS

Stats: 4,271 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to cp32
Brett was also on The Adventures of Sinbad S.1
Now that he was terrible on lol