Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

12-08-2006, 06:38 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
Lets go Ghostbusters!

For the 1st time ever, 32 episodes that make up the 1st half of the show. Remastered with tons of bonus features:

Creator interviews with producer Lou Scheimer, writer Robby London and directors Tom Tataranowicz and Tom Sito

Ghostbusters anti-drug spot

Original 10 min presentation of the promo pilot for Filmation's animated series "Ghostbusters"

Slideshow storyboard for episode 22 "Laser and Future Rock"

Image gallery of "Ghostbusters" heroes includes the original model sheets and sketches

English & Spanish audio for all 32 episodes

Easter eggs and series trivia

Ink & Paint trailers

DVD-ROM material - the complete five-episode script for the Ghostbusters "origin story"

Bonus episode: "The Ghost Busters" live-action series episode #1 - "The Maltese Monkey" featuring ghost busting trio Forrest Tucker, Larry Storch and Bob Burns

12-10-2006, 07:44 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 27 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via MSN to Vintrus
Im going to order that for sure loved that series.
  12-14-2006, 04:15 AM
Verified Member

Arcade Wins: Skate Boarder Champion
Stats: 3,625 posts since Oct 2006
Send a message via ICQ to konfusion Send a message via AIM to konfusion Send a message via MSN to konfusion Send a message via Yahoo to konfusion
daamn i wanna get this one
  12-29-2006, 11:11 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
Cool.
  03-02-2007, 07:40 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
Picked this up this week and I am so impressed. For only $24 ($23 if you order online) this has excellent transfers and a host of bonuses that I would have never expected to see.

This is one show I truly never imagined would be "officially" released and to have been given the treatment it has (and not a shoddy transfer like Rambo and TMNT got from Lions Gate or Thundercats got from WB) makes me so happy.

The first 5 episodes have the "previously on" and "next time on" in tact as well for those who are anal about the 1st run uncut versions. There is also the pilot that was used to sell the show to the networks and the anti-drug ad which I am amazed someone still had lol