Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

01-20-2007, 12:31 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 862 posts since Jun 2005
i just finished watching this movie in my overall opinion it wasn't was good as ultimate avengers but it was okay the only thing that was bad was the way they just had to throw the dang cgi in there and i just don't think it mixed that well it seemed like it was out of sync with the 2D the only things that were 3D were the iron man armors which they only showed him in his aqua gear and regular iron man armor then some generic suit he had to create to escape from the fallen city and he didn't even have a final fight really mandarin because mandarin was only in spirit form but again it didn't compare to ultimate avengers but if you like the iron man character then check it out other than that i recommend renting it first i wouldn't go out and pay $15 for it but again this is all just my opinion
  01-20-2007, 01:15 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,856 posts since Jun 2005
yeah and i hated the girl/romance plot
always spoils the action

maybe the next one will have a proper villain and tony in a modern tin suit?