Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

02-09-2007, 02:07 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,189 posts since Apr 2005
Looks like what I thought might happen on "The Batman" is going to come true in Season 5.

"The new season of The Batman will include the introduction of Superman, Aquaman and The Flash, while the second season of Legion promises new team members, and “a daunting new villain — a destroyer of galaxies from the rich annals of DC Comics.” I’ll go out on a limb and guess it’s Darkseid.

New episodes of The Batman and Superman and the Legion of Super Heroes air tomorrow morning. "

Add Martian Manhunter to that (he's coming late this Season) and it's practically the JL.
  02-09-2007, 05:06 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 862 posts since Jun 2005
it will still be interesting to see of course it won't be as good as the justice league but i curious to see who they are getting the play the voices of martian manhunter flash and superman