Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
http://tvshowsondvd.com/releaseinfo.cfm?ReleaseID=6309

02-19-2007, 12:32 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
I will be buying this but keep in mind the word "Complete" is misleading, there is still another season that is not being released as it aired later mixed with other shows and was not included in what they are releasing.

The official explanation is below:

"We were contractually required to call the set "The Complete Series." And, technically, it is. I know what you're all about to say... "There was a third season." Correct. However, there were two seasons of half-hour episodes. The second season was partnered with The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3, but did NOT technically share a show. It shared an hour-long block. According to the powers that be, the two series were officially separate entities. Therefore, Captain N: The Game Master had two full seasons. The third season was part of a half-hour series called Captain N & the New Super Mario World. A completely different series compiled of two 11-minute cartoons."
  02-21-2007, 02:36 PM
Verified Member

Arcade Wins: Skate Boarder Champion
Stats: 3,625 posts since Oct 2006
Send a message via ICQ to konfusion Send a message via AIM to konfusion Send a message via MSN to konfusion Send a message via Yahoo to konfusion
hopefully that will be released also
  03-26-2007, 02:15 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 241 posts since Jun 2005
Can somebody that has this please post a screen shot or two of the video? Thanks.
  03-27-2007, 07:50 AM
Verified Member

The quality is a bit better than the Zelda set and on par with the Mario Bros set. Its nothing jaw dropping but it beats any homeade set of Captain N. Shout Factory is not know for its budgets or its restoration.

I can get you some screen shots if you want.
  03-27-2007, 10:10 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 241 posts since Jun 2005
yes, please
  04-02-2007, 02:35 AM
Verified Member

Here are 3 random screenshots from Disc 1, I kept them in their original size so you can see the any imperfections or judge whatever you are looking for