Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

04-11-2007, 02:03 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
http://tvshowsondvd.com/releaseinfo.cfm?ReleaseID=6569

Dot, Yakko, Wakko... uh-oh! Those rambunctious rascals of riot, those slaphappy siblings of silliness, those Warner wild-things of wackiness, those - well, you get the idea - are back (and they're bringing pals like Slappy the Squirrel with them) as they roar through 25 new-on-DVD episodes like someone poured habanero hot sauce on their brains. Back, too, is Animaniacs' ready-fire-aim sense of comedy. In Vol. 3's 5 discs, you'll find literary lampoons, political jabs, cultural sendups, movie parodies, zany songs and much more.

04-11-2007, 02:19 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
yay!!!
  04-11-2007, 06:53 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Bobby, have you been checking to see if the releases are uncut and unedited. Or at very least they're not missing stuff that's in your set?