Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

04-29-2007, 04:02 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
Warner Home Video & HBO is brining all 18 episodes of Todd McFarlane's Spawn to DVD in Todd McFarlane's Spawn- The Animated Collection: 10th Anniversary Edition.

All 18 episodes will be digitally remastered, and special features include profiles, storyboards, and interviews with Todd McFarlane.

The box set will be in stores on July 24th.
  04-30-2007, 12:04 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 1,457 posts since Jun 2005
I wonder if they will include Todd's original intros to the shows as those were removed off they original releases.

This is awesome news

Brent

Use tinyurl its fun http://tinyurl.com/
  04-30-2007, 01:13 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by MOTUfan

I wonder if they will include Todd's original intros to the shows as those were removed off they original releases.
I hope so. I wonder what happen to the new series they were working on?
  05-02-2007, 01:34 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 1,457 posts since Jun 2005
Sounds like nothing to ultimate about this release

I just e-mailed Gord Lacey about it here is my e-mail:

One thing that has bugged me with the previous VHS and DVDs releases of this, is that they were chopped into movie-esque formats. and had the opening intros by Todd removed. Will this new Ultimate set include the original intros that were on HBO?? Or is there anyway to find out as those were sweet.

Thanks,

Brent

Gord's Response:

Sorry Brent, that's not something we know of yet (and the title hasn't been officially announced yet, so we can't ask them directly). My guess is that it's the same content as before.

Gord

Use tinyurl its fun http://tinyurl.com/