Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

05-14-2007, 06:09 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
While this should be taken with a fair amount of salt, scooper 'Horrie' writes:

Just got home from my acting class, and a classmate tells me she just did a guest turn on TVs "Bones". Don't know that there's any truth to this or not, but she's saying that David Boreanaz from the show may be up for - or has auditioned - for the "Sub Mariner" movie...he said he had... P.S though my friend called it the "Namor" movie. I assume its the same thing we're talking about.

The Universal Pictures project will be directed by Jonathan Mostow (Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines), who also rewrote the script.
  05-14-2007, 06:29 AM
Gramma of CPS

Stats: 4,271 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to cp32
Whaaaaa?? Bad choice .... I like David. I don't think this is the role for him. He's too chunky for Sub-mariner lol
  05-14-2007, 11:48 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by cp32

Whaaaaa?? Bad choice .... I like David. I don't think this is the role for him. He's too chunky for Sub-mariner lol
Yeah, they need a real Olympic swimmer for the role.