Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

05-15-2007, 11:04 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
Walt Disney Pictures has announced a new contest in relation to its upcoming film Underdog.

People can send in video or photographs of their dogs doing something super (whether it is a super feat or simply looking super sharp) to www.disney.com/UnderdogContest. Viewers can then go online and vote for the best dog among the finalists on Disney.com and Disney XD.

The contest will be held between May 10th and June 1st. Voting will last from June 8th to June 14th.

Winners of the contest (both human and dog) will be able to attend the world premiere for the film Underdog on August 3rd in Los Angeles. In addition, an unlimited number of dogs will appear in the film's ending credits.
  05-15-2007, 11:21 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 884 posts since Sep 2005
Hmm would this count? This was my dog's christmas card this year:

05-16-2007, 12:16 AM
Gramma of CPS

Stats: 4,271 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to cp32
That's good lol