Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

06-12-2007, 08:43 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
The Associated Press reports that Miss Universe, Riyo Mori, auditioned for a role in "Heroes":

Less than a month after being crowned Miss Universe, Riyo Mori is hoping to land another job — a role on the NBC sci-fi series "Heroes."

"As soon as I won Miss Universe I had this big chance," Mori said in an interview Monday. "I've never acted before. I went to the casting audition and read a script in English and Japanese, and they said it was really good. So I hope I can be in the show."

Mori said the role of Yaeko would be a love interest for one of the main characters on "Heroes."