Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

07-09-2007, 02:47 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 482 posts since Jun 2005

Detailed Description
Lion and Vehicle Voltron Team Up! EXCLUSIVE VOLTRON.com DVD! EXPECTED SHIP DATE 7/9/07

When the evil King Zarkon aligns with Viceroy Throk of the Drule High Command to create an invincible armada ? the Fleet of Doom ? all hope seems lost. Wreacking havoc throughout the solar system, this unstoppable menace has plans to rule the known universe, starting with the Galaxy Alliance?s secret base on Planet Acura.

The only force capable of taking on this challenge is the unprecedented team up of the mighty Defenders of the Universe, The Voltron Force! For the first time, Lion Force Voltron, led by Keith (voiced by Neil Ross ? GI Joe, Transformers) and Vehicle Force Voltron, led by Jeff, must form their Blazing Swords together to battle the deadly alliance.

But what will happen when Zarkon?s maniacal heir, Prince Lotor, unleashes his own robotic abomination in the form of a Robeast version of Voltron? Will the combined power of Vehicle and Lion Force be enough to stop the onslaught of the Fleet of Doom?

Featuring the voices of Jack Angel (Spiderman), Michael Bell (Duke- GI Joe), Peter Cullen (Optimus Prime - Transformers) and BJ Ward (Scarlett ? GI Joe) and the late Lennie Weinrib (H.R Pufnstuf), Fleet of Doom is a must have for any 80?s cartoon aficionado?s collection!

This special Limited Edition is packed with Bonus Features:

CHARACTER ART SLIDE SHOW

ORIGINAL SERIES OPENERS

MAN-ON-THE STREET INTERVIEWS

VOLTRON FAN FILMS

W.E.P CARTOON PREVIEWS

07-09-2007, 02:56 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
I received confirmation that my order from WEP has shipped!
  07-11-2007, 06:45 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
Cool!!