Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

07-12-2007, 06:52 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
The Simpsons and Family Guy will have their season premieres on Fox on Sunday, Sept. 23.

The Simpsons will air at 8 p.m., followed by King of the Hill at 8:30 p.m. and a one-hour season premiere of Family Guy at 9 p.m.

Family Guy will move into its normal 9-9:30 p.m. time period on Sunday, Sept. 30, followed by the season premiere of American Dad at 9:30 p.m.

Both The Simpsons and Family Guy will be the focus on panels at Comic-Con International in San Diego later this month.
  07-13-2007, 02:10 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
I'm worried about King of the Hill. It's ratings have dropped off pretty badly. I blame it on Fox, who let it stay off the air for almost a full year before adding new episodes. Family Guy has higher ratings than American Dad and The Simpsons both.

I'm hoping they keep the full Sunday animation block, along with The War At Home too (which also does not have the best ratings, but is adequate).