Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

09-20-2007, 09:55 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
Punisher: War Zone director Lexi Alexander (Green Street Hooligans) has announced three new actors on her official website.

"There are not a lot of directors in the process of making a studio action film who can say that they don't have at least one bad actor somebody made them cast. I can say that. Still. (Knocking on every piece of wood as I speak)," Alexander says, "I have the best cast on the planet. The movie Gods were watching over me."

Joining Ray Stevenson are Dash Mihok as Detective Detective Martin Soap, Colin Salmon as Agent Paul Budiansky and Doug Hutchinson as Loony Bin Jim.

She adds, "As I look at their headshots on the wall in my office, my heart does little summersaults. And... I have the perfect, most talented Jigsaw!!!!!!! Stay tuned. (Don't you hate that)."

For actor-character picture comparisons, hit the link above! Lionsgate is targeting a 2008 release.