Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

07-15-2005, 02:37 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,189 posts since Apr 2005
from a conversation with the series producer:

"Murakami said that the Doom Patrol will appear in the animated series as well, along with other new characters, including Kid Flash. Murakami said that there are no plans that involve an animated version of Wonder Girl for the series. Additionally, Nothing is set in stone yet in regards to a sixth season of the series."
  07-15-2005, 11:03 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
I remeber a LONG time ago them saying it would only go 5 seasons (this was back in Season 1 or 2) but I think the ratings and the amount of storylines that have not even been touched in TT lore can continue it at least another 3-5 seasons

It seems slowly the age of 13-26 episodes in a series is dying (things like TMNT have gone on past 65, JLU, Yu-Gi, Pokemon, Jackie Chan) and 65+ is now returning, which is fine by me since the late 90's/early 00's seemed to shaft animated series to 40ish in episode count