Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

01-16-2008, 11:24 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway

Toon Zone says that James Marsters talked to TV Guide about Fox's upcoming Dragonball movie:

"Oh, 'Dragonball' is the coolest television cartoon in the last 50, 000 years. It's got a Shakespearean sense of good and evil. The movie has incredible action scenes with characters with unbelieveable powers. It's going to be really visually exciting."

On his official website, Marsters added:

I'm not really allowed to talk about any of the movie details, but I can say that [writer/director] James Wong is obviously a gifted and insightful director! When I got the role I had doubts. The more I live with it I realize that I am going to rock this harder than I have anything in my life – I'm hungry for it.

Dragonball, opening August 15, co-stars Justin Chatwin, Jamie Chung, Emmy Rossum, Eriko Tamura, Joon Park and Chow Yun-Fat.