Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

03-05-2008, 06:29 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 910 posts since Jun 2005
NEW YORK -- One of the hottest concert tours in recent memory will soon be available to enjoy at home.

The "Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus Best of Both Worlds Concert" will arrive April 15 via Walt Disney Records as a CD/DVD set, chronicling a fall 2007 sold-out North American tour. The trek, which grossed more than $54 million, according to Billboard Boxscore, also spawned a recent 3D concert film that has pulled in more than $63 million at the box office.

Wal-Mart has a month-long exclusive on the CD/DVD, beginning next Tuesday (March 11). On the project, fans are treated to 14 tracks: seven performed by Cyrus as herself, and seven others featuring the teenage artist in her Hannah Montana guise. Opening act the Jonas Brothers guest on the cut "We Got the Party."

The DVD portion of "Best of Both Worlds" includes videos for "Rock Star" and "Start All Over," plus behind-the-scenes tour footage and photos.

In other Cyrus news, she will perform March 29 on Nickelodeon's 2008 Kids' Choice Awards, which will be hosted by Jack Black from Pauley Pavilion on the UCLA campus.

Here is the track list for "Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus Best of Both Worlds Concert":

Hannah Montana:
"Rock Star"
"Life's What You Make It"
"Just Like You"
"Nobody's Perfect"
"Pumpin' Up the Party"
"I Got Nerve"
"We Got the Party" (with Jonas Brothers)

Miley Cyrus:
"Start All Over"
"Good and Broken"
"See You Again"
"Let's Dance"
"East Northumberland High"
"G.N.O. (Girls Night Out)"
"Best of Both Worlds"

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...04/joker-3.gif