Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

06-19-2008, 01:00 PM

Verified Member

Arcade Wins: QB Challenge Champion

Stats: 1,045 posts since Jun 2005
After the first Hulk movie (Ang Lee directed one) I really had lost my interest in the Hulk. That movie was done so poorly and it was really boring.

But, I somehow watched the new one and was actually quite happy with how it turned out. Great plot, excellent acting and very good foreshadowing for the sequels. This movie was done to create a trilogy of sorts without including the Ang Lee one. Which is a very good idea since Marvel is going full force into Avengers. Nice to see Tony Stark show up in the movie and lend support for his fellow Avenger.

Marvel is doing some great things right now. I can't wait to see their new Iron Man and Wolverine/X-Men animated series. Spectacular Spider-man is also a pleasant surprise for me (once you get past the animation style).
  06-19-2008, 01:08 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
I saw and I liked it very much. It was very cool.
Not as good as Iron Man, but still very cool.

Too bad Edward Norton probably won't be coming back because he's a primadonna.

ttyl